- This event has passed.
Prospective Family Day
October 28 @ 10:00 am
You are warmly invited to join us on October 28th at 10:00 a.m. for our 2017 Prospective Family Day. This will be a wonderful opportunity to learn more about our unique approach to education and the extraordinary learning opportunities that are available only to Saint Paul’s students. While here, you’ll have the opportunity to engage in several informational sessions, including:
- The Project Approach: Joyous Learning in the Early Years
- We Teach Courage: Growing Bravery Muscles in the Elementary Years
- The Workshop Approach: Choice & Voice in Literacy
- Positive Discipline: Raising Empowered, Capable Kids
- We Are Adventurous: Growing Through Challenge in Middle School
- From Here, Anywhere: Setting a Roadmap for High School Placement
We are already receiving applications for the 2018-2019 school year. To RSVP for our Prospective Family Day please register here.
Director of Enrollment Management