WE THINK DIFFERENTLY
Lead change - Embrace diversity - Champion inclusivity - Empower our community
Independent schools are non-profit private schools that are independent in philosophy: each is driven by a unique mission. They are also independent in the way they are managed and financed: each is governed by an independent board of trustees and each is primarily supported through tuition payments and charitable contributions. They are accountable to their communities and are accredited by state-approved accrediting bodies.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Our faculty and staff are recruited through national and international talent searches.
- Our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts over the last eight years have yielded a 41% increase in our number of diverse students speaking over 15 languages.
- We offer one of a kind, dynamic programming (engineering, arts through our partnership with Ruth Eckerd Hall, waterfront activities).
- We have state-of-the-art facilities, for example an MIT approved FAB Lab, the first approved for a Middle School in Florida.
- Our White Box Theater is the first of its kind in a school setting.
- Our campus is centrally located in Clearwater on 12 acres with beautiful outdoor learning spaces and waterfront access.
- Our community has over 55 years of traditions, alumni, and future job connections.
- Our parents and alumni are influential leaders in the Clearwater community.
- Our average class size is 13 students.
- Our faculty differentiate their instruction to meet the needs of their students.
- We offer the whole child approach: academic, social-emotional, athletics, arts, engineering.
- The K-8 model means ZERO high school pressures and robust leadership opportunities for middle school students.
- Our students matriculate to nationally recognized high schools and boarding schools.
- Our students are high flyers, movers, shakers and difference makers.
Our daughter arrived at Saint Paul's for eighth grade looking for a challenge.
She certainly found the challenges she wanted. Through the diligent nurturing
of the highly attentive and caring teachers and staff she proved to herself that she could excel!
I must stress the help and compassion with which our daughter was led to meet
Saint Paul’s unwavering high standards.
In retrospect, I wish that she had spent more time there, but I am grateful for the brief year
she got to experience as her introduction to the Saint Paul’s family.
-Marlene Rose Coates, Glass sculptor
and pioneer of the technique inspired by bronze casting
Saint Paul's-Clearwater's Independent School, welcomes candidates for admission or employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics and does not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law in the administration of any of its programs.