WE THINK DIFFERENTLY
Lead change - Embrace diversity - Champion inclusivity - Empower our community
Independent schools are non-profit private schools that are independent in philosophy: each is driven by a unique mission. They are also independent in the way they are managed and financed: each is governed by an independent board of trustees and each is primarily supported through tuition payments and charitable contributions. They are accountable to their communities and are accredited by state-approved accrediting bodies.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Our faculty is diverse and experienced experts in their craft
- We offer unique programming and enrichment (engineering, arts, waterfront campus)
- Our campus is centrally located on 12 acres with beautiful outdoor learning spaces, and waterfront access
- Our community has 52 years of traditions, alumni, and future job connections
- We are leaders in the Clearwater community with a stellar reputation
- An average class size of 13 students
- Differential learning; Our students are high flyers, and we strive to meet their needs in the classroom
- We offer the whole child approach: academic, social-emotional, athletics, arts, engineering
- The K-8 model means ZERO high school pressures, and leadership opportunities for middle school students
Our daughter arrived at Saint Paul's for eighth grade looking for a challenge.
She certainly found the challenges she wanted. Through the diligent nurturing
of the highly attentive and caring teachers and staff she proved to herself that she could excel!
I must stress the help and compassion with which our daughter was led to meet
Saint Paul’s unwavering high standards.
In retrospect, I wish that she had spent more time there, but I am grateful for the brief year
she got to experience as her introduction to the Saint Paul’s family.
-Marlene Rose and Thomas Coates, Glass sculptor
and pioneer of the technique inspired by bronze casting
Saint Paul's-Clearwater's Independent School, welcomes candidates for admission or employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics and does not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law in the administration of any of its programs.