Program for Dyslexic Thinkers
- Orton-Gillingham approach
- One-on-one and small group multisensory lessons
- 5:1 student-teacher ratio
- Concentration on social-emotional well being and confidence
- Prescriptive approach to teaching students with language-based learning differences
- Strengthening of executive functioning skills and anxiety management
- Cutting-edge Saint Paul’s facilities (12-acre waterfront campus, White Box Theater, MIT-Approved Fab Lab)
- Full integration with students outside of the program (engineering, visual arts, performing arts, and more)
- Saint Paul’s outstanding 50+ year reputation in Clearwater
Katherine sherman, ph.d.
Clinical Child Psychologist
Dr. Sherman has more than 12 years of experience working in clinical psychology and brings a wealth of experience working with children.
jenelle vinachi, M.Ed
Ms. Vinachi is licensed to teach exceptional students in grades K - 12 and holds a Master's degree in Educational Leadership.
The Saint Paul's Advantage
Students in our structured literacy program will have the same opportunities as all of our students to participate in our electives, extracurricular activities, and athletics. Students in both schools will integrate for non-academic classes/times enhancing the experience for all of our students.
Affordability & Access
Students interested in the program should apply for admission at Saint Paul’s - Clearwater’s Independent School.
The cost of tuition will be a direct correlation to the small class size and expert faculty that children experience throughout their time in the program. The Family Empowerment Scholarship for Students with Unique Abilities is available through the Step-up for Students ($10,000 average award per student).